IBERDROLA DISTRIBUCIÓN ELÉCTRICA, S.A.U. is the owner of the Electric high voltage line 132kV “CARRUS-CEMENT” on which conductor replacement works were conducted in line 132 kV CARRUS-CEMENT.
The works that were carried out were the replacement of the phase conductors 132 kV line Carrus-Cementos between 30-19 40-30bis and support that runs through the province of Alicante.
Given the characteristics of the line, for the execution of these works has been necessary to use techniques work A Potential.
Power Line Features
- Voltage: 132kV
- Support arrangement: Staggered
- Number of conductors per phase: 1
- Conductor: LA-298
- Foundations: solids independent for each leg of support, mass concrete
- Insulation: CompositeTensión: 132kV
Summary of work done
- Transport of materials
- Opening bridges using live-line working technics
- Laying, hook, regulation and conductors stapling
- Strings benfing
- Installing accessories in conductors